Ads2

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Ulik Kencana

I decided that I needed a good massage lately, and decided to drop by Ulik Kencana, SS14. Darn difficult to locate - as the shop is plain, and the sign board can blends into the background. Sounds like a shop from Harry Potter's stories.

Cost is RM 90 per hour, which is bloody expensive. Taipan charges RM 45 per hour. That's twice the amount. When querried, the gal said that included urut batin. That would be a fair amount to pay. Urut batin usually cost RM 50 extra.

Nothing sexy about the massage lady, Ayu. But her massage was really good - very relaxing. Downside is the place is without air-condition; so, it's a massage plus a sauna. I almost fell asleep during the massage. The urut batin was OK, just OK. Nothing fantasitc.

Will I return - I am not sure. It is a bit expensive and nothing too sexy either. Might return if I have some spare change and in need of a good massage.

No comments: