Ads2

Sunday 26 June 2011

Dumb Malaysians?

It worries me that Malaysians are getting dumb and 'dumber' by the second. No exceptions, myself included. It pains me a lot to say this, but I think it is time we take stock and improve. Take this article for example:


Original article:
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/6/25/nation/8972945&sec=nation

This is taken from The Star. I did a "double take" at first - reading it again. What the fuck. A dumb ass motorist, heard an explosion, stopped his car to look? Shit. Wouldn't a standard reaction be get the fuck out of there fast? What if it explodes again? Oh...sui lor... or takdir tuhan lor. I think any Iraqi or al-Qaeda will know to duck if something explodes (unless they are they ones exploding as suicide bombers).

Come on. Imagine the Singaporeans laughing at us. Dumb fucks...they all have a death wish. Mind you, not a heroic one, but more of an idiotic death. What good could possibly come out from watching an explosion? No rewards. But you would cause traffic congestion, plus hamper rescue work. And not to mention another explosion that could well change this bugger's status from stupid bystander to an idiotic victim.

Even more concerning, hasn't The Star anything better to publish to this dumb-ass's comments?

No comments: