Ads2

Monday 5 August 2013

Sunway Mentari - B2B not...

Here's one submitted by a keen reader. You know who you are. Thanks a million for sharing. For the record, I have not personally verified it.

In sunway mentari, the MP named O***** ... mostly the stock are pinoys, and very few PRC. Its nearby KK supermart. Wasn't really hard to locate though with the help of the shop huge signboard.

The stocks seems ok for me in term of looks. Most of it SYT. That time I went I took this girl named CC. Her GFE very good. Seems shes doesn't even want to stop DFK me since the beginning until end of session. Don't bother about the massages there. Totally not worth to rate since is a F*ck Shop. Haha.

I'll give u the link for their website -
http://www.as***.com/category.php?id=17

Here's my simple field report -
Age : 19 (OKT said)
Face : 8/10 (pretty cute act)
Body : 7/10 (nice and firm boobs)
B2B / Massage : 4/10 ( its a FJ place, can't expect much)
GFE & French : 10/10 (this girl will pamper u with hug and kisses until the end)
FJ : 9/10 TIGHT..and very energetic..but seems a bit lack of exp. Did cowgirl, Doggie and Missionary position & will keep calling u Baby while moaning. Hug and kiss for a lot before taking Lil Bro out after finish.

Damage : 160 + 50 tips ( I think its worth seems she treats me good)

Will I return...? Maybe if I wanna be pampered by SYT girls..but actually for me I'm a MILF lover. Hehe. I always hunt for places that provide good MILF service.

Anyway Bro Goldfish u doesnt have to approve this comment (if u want to la) for everyone for view since I clearly exposed the MP name.

Happy cheonging :) 


Oh yeah - if you are a MILF lover, you should try the place in Taipan :) Or maybe Y*** at SS15...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very true, Taipan massage shop, a lot of MILFs. Interestingly, so many lewd details were narrated about these MILFs at this website: www.mamakspecial.com; open massage thread - Natural Care Taipan USJ

Anonymous said...

Bro if I post one FR abt one massage place at section14 pj, can share me details abt nearby massage b2b parlours in pj? Good ones? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you bro goldfish, never thought u posted my FR, its actually just for your own reference at 1st. Haha. Anyway, its Ok if u wanted to share this with other readers.

As matter of fact bro, I'm a frequent visitor of NC Taipan. Haha. Tried Yage ss15 twice but seems the package is ok but not my cup of tea lah.

-T**gT**k
Happy Cheonging bro!

Anonymous said...

hey man, are the girls chinese? is this place still around and can you pm me the girls name? thanks man!