Ads2

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Semarak Puchong Massage

I use to frequent this place a long time ago. About 6 years ago. More or less. It use to be 100% kosher massage. The ML back then, was good. Strong, forceful but not painful / a torture.

However, due to the jams and other more enticing places, I stopped visiting this place. And, I went there again about a month ago. It was a Sunday - bloody quiet. Obviously I had no particular ML in mind. Went it, and one ML gentle grab me by the arm, and asked me if I wanted a body massage (opposed to the foot massage, which they made less). The rates are still the same, RM 120 for two hours. I am OK with that.

In the cubicle, she gave me a good, strong massage and it wasn't a torture. Just the way I like it. She showed signs of naughtiness, and eventually gave me a happy ending. Without giving too much details, she behaved more like a hot girlfriend. But intercourse, only batin. She was truly surprised when I gave her RM 50 at the end of it all - I am guessing batin would be part of the package now. Alas - I forgot to ask her for name or number, so - I am clueless to who she is. I might recognize her if I see her. Let's just say I wasn't too focused on her face. She did indicate that if I could ever hang around till 3am - when she completes work, arrangements could be made....

Hoping to see the previous ML again, she I went back to the place last week. This time, it was a weekday night. Nope - didn't see her around the counter, but another ML 'grabbed' me. Fairly young, very sexy to me, a solid pair of assets and yeah - extremely flirty. She was wearing an ultra short hot pants and yeah - she made sure there were plenty of skin-to-skin contact.

At no time, she was naked, but allowed roaming. She would like flat, on top of me, whisper into my ears, grab and hands and my hands on her assets, biting me here and there. You get the idea. She also asked if I stayed nearby - again, she wanted extras. The down side is, her massage is an absolute torture. She is also more money-minded, asking for tips.

So, depending on my mood - I would make a different selection. Still waiting for the right time to ask them out after work....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this MP behind TESCO?

Anonymous said...

Where is this place ? Any clues will be great !

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Yes, it is "behind" tesco. Not directly behind. Just renovated. I think it has two shoplots now.