Ads2

Monday 21 January 2008

New Kid On the Blog

Well well, what could I say. Here I am, new on the blog. Still trying my very best to figure out some settings. As an engineer, this is one of the few occasions I feel technically inadequate.

Ah...found the spell check. That would be very handy.

Anyway, a little about myself. My nickname has too be Wally. I was an engineer till about two years ago when I succumbbed to the dark side and joined marketing. Still very much an engineer at heart.

Purpose of blog is really to share my thoughts on many subjects. I suppose it is really a place to shout - whether or not anyone listens. At least it makes me feel good. So much to today. More tomorrow, perhaps?

2 comments:

Jovic Soo said...

To understand you better, I need to start frm your 1st Post. fill, I would be skipping some of your posts.
l would be interest to know a duddy like You .... haha definitely not FUBU

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Thanks...and have fun here.