Ads2

Thursday 24 July 2008

Pregnant

Oh well, it is the age old problem back to me again, pregnancy. Hmmm. All of you could be wondering... is the author of this blog pregnant? Hell no, I am a guy and I have not had any medical miracles. Oh, he got H pregnant. No, no. I didn't get anyone pregnant.
Actually, the truth is a lot less juicy. Somehow, on the internet, on Skype - I keep attracting pregnant gals. This is the second case -and no, they are just online friends - never met them. In both cases, they fell in love with a older guy. Got pregnant. They didn't want to tell their families. Instead, they are thinking of an abortion.

First case - the gal was a student in Sunway College, from Kedah. Found out she was two months pregnant. Don't think she's underage. If I remember correctly, she's more than 20 years old. Then, she wanted to run away from home. Gosh. Took me damn a lot of time to convince her not to. In the end, she told her parents and she had an abortion. She's from a fairly well to do family - so, money wasn't another problem for her.

Second case - also a uni student in Kampar. Bf in KL knocked her up. Rich family, so, she went for an abortion. Definately more than 18 years old.

Third case - this one, I am still 'working' on it. Runaway from home. Staying in Putrajaya with a friend. Hardly any money - she has sex for money. Already pregnant for about 5 months. Gosh. She told me a guy, about 30, became her bf and got her pregnant. Guy has since disappeared completely. By the way, she's underaged. Hell... she doesn't even know how old that guy is. Mind boggling.

Then, she ran away from home. Went to stay in various places. One of her stops was Penang Island and some bozos bullshitted her. Told her to buy some chinese pills for about RM 200 a tub. Yup - a whole tub of it. She has been taking it for the last 2 months or so and yup - you guessed it right. It didn't work. So now she's pregnant into the 5th month. No money for abortion - which is hell of a illegal. Begging me for help.

The part that puzzles me is - why the heck do I know of so many pregnant young gals online. Or perhaps that's normal - meaning there is a terrible problem of unwanted pregnancy in Malaysia and there's a lot of illegal abortion going on.

While I am neither against nor for abortion (it should be left to the couple and ultimately the gal - its her body!) - the most worrying part is... what the hell am I suppose to do? Sure, they are all just online friends, but they are / were desperate for help, telling strangers about their problems. Hoping for some help. The first thing that came to mind is, NGO. There must be some NGO to help. Google Search turned up nothing. You believe it? Nothing.

Yup. That worries me. Where on earth are these gals to show up for help? Where isn't there a NGO for them? It has to be one out there, but it certainly is not reaching out. So, if you know of a NGO for this gal to go to, do let me know. It is sure sad.

2 comments:

Jovic Soo said...

Ironically, we are the same bunch of males who keep hunting online for some good banging and there are many of us who are careless, ignorant and selfish who don't care about safety measure and start blaming too hot at that moment and no condom at that time...LoL

I'm a sterile man, there pros n cons on it.

Bro, just to ask - if you really love H ...but somehow you had bonk a hot chic and she ends up having your baby by accident(condom malfunction). She wants you to marry her. What would you do? ...or you had already encountered such experience before? Can bro enlighten me ?

Hamsap Goldfish said...

That would be a complicated problem. I would worry more about getting two, or more, pregnant at the same time.

Generally, I try to lower risk...that is, avoid creampie; and figure out when their safe periods are.

Some of my fuckbuddies are married / attached to bf...so, I guess they will worry about it more.