Ads2

Saturday 19 September 2009

Singaporean Weather Report

Anyone paid attention to the Singaporean Weather report / forecast? I did so on ... I was watching some Singaporean channel and the news was on. No, it didn't take a naked news presenter to get my attention.

Here's what's weird. They spend heaps of time reporting the weather in Singapore. After all, how big would Singapore be? Then, there was the international weather report - including far away places like London. How much can the weather vary in Singapore? And isn't it true that there will be more Singaporeans in Melaka or Johor?

I would think that the Singaporean Government would do their citizens a favour by providing *useful* information? I think the report on Johor Baru, Melaka would be very useful, especially during the weekend.

No comments: