Ads2

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Fuck Buddies

Someone, or I have to admit, a few of my friends / readers have asked - how did I end up with so three (last count four) fuckbuddies? It is really hard to say.

I am not handsome, neither am I rich. I drive a 10 year old Proton around town. Swears and is definitely not the sweetest guy - quite the opposite actually. I tell things as it is and most people dislike it. But mind you, they know it is true. However, I do not point things out just to hurt people, but I only do so when asked. I believe that I should keep my mouth shut unless I have something nice to say; or the other fellow asked.

So, back to the original question - how did I end up with fuck buddies? I have no idea. I could guess. I suppose I am honest. If I see a gal or lady, and I want to bed her - just ask her. No need to lie or be shy.

And when I actually make it to bed with her, the objective is really to make sure she has a damn lot of fun too. Fun for both parties. If she has concerns, address them (like she may not want to go to hotels - so, be prepared to have fun in your place or her place). Don't just say "Never mind la, hotels are fun too... That does not address the problem.

I suppose the same is true for work, and indeed many aspects of life. First, we have to be upfront and honest about it. No point lying to others, and especially to ourselves. Next, communicate and if there is a problem address it. Don't just take the 'tidak apa' (never mind) attitude.

Good luck and have fun hunting :) If your hunt is successful, enjoy the results too.

No comments: