Ads2

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Horny Massage - USJ...it started non-Hamsap

Well, there I was - lying naked on the massage table. It was a no-extra-service place in USJ. Mind you - the massage is good. Its usually by "China dolls". (As an aside, I won't call all of them dolls). But the massage is good. Strong. Knows how to give the muscles a good "workout" without me having to do much work.

She did vary the touch - from light to hard (almost bone-breaking) and the "feather touch". The feather touch was just before she told me to turn-over. Massage usually starts with me lying face down. You know what happens when you give a guy the "feather touch". Some other part gets hard.

So, I turned over. She started playing with my was-soft-now-hard part. Then, she dropped her pants. Dropped her panties, and started masturbating. Trust me - I was a good boy all along. I didn't talk to her (except for hello and please don't tell me I had her at hello), didn't seduce her (except for being naked - which is normal because oil is used for the massages), didn't touch her, didn't offer her money, didn't even wink at her.

Here I was thinking... what the heck. If only I could get more ladies to drop their pants and panties whenever they see me naked. Not to worry - I will not go round testing that idea. I seriously doubt if will have any positive effect. All I could conclude was, she was just plain horny.

Suffice to say that our hands got busy for the rest of the session, and we both ended up with our happy-endings. And no, she didn't ask me for money but I gave her a tip.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro, which shop is this, i also wana go la.. haha

Buaya Man said...

bro, can u tell which usj this massage is at? maybe I'll try my luck there hehe...

Hamsap Goldfish said...

My apologies for the late reply. OK. Since I do not have the address, this will be a challenge. If I stand at the front of this massage place, I can see the police station at about 10 o'clock. In front, would be the multi-story car park. It is between a hawker centre and a Thai restaurant. Same row as the 100 yen shop.

Happy hunting :)

Anonymous said...

bro, i know that shop la. since you're posted on 2011,they are doing extra service, but back to 3 years ago they don't, maybe due to the demand =P

Anonymous said...

how much bro?

hamsap datuk said...

hi bro..
could not find d place ..
d police station izit at usj 8 ?
I came bad v a sad n down hunting ..
I hunt nothing ..

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Brother...wrong balai. The balai we are referring to is where Kugan was murdered.

HamSap Datuk said...

haha..just came back from there
thank for ur info bro ...
but too bad the ml was a 40+ yo aunty....

not my cup of coke ..

Anonymous said...

went there yesterday after reading your tip (i discovered your blog after reading cheongster.org). was assigned no 5, kelly, big & pretty eyes, massage very good, given happy ending too, good sexercise! was told she is the angpai now at this taipan massage ctr

Anonymous said...

I went to Natural Care Taipan USJ. OKT assigned to me no 1. I supposed she's the S****** that you mentioned in your other posting because she told me her name. She's a little plump & short; age about mid 40s. I was massaged by her for the first time; quite good. Feeling satisfied with the full service given. During massage she commented my peni* was hard and big; just what she commented about years. I then think that she probably says this to all her customers just to please them, including you and me. sorry no offense bro

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Thanks for the update. I heard there is a new gal there.... K***** with lots of services provided.

Oh yeah - I do not believe them a 100% either. Every guy has a huge dick. Just like for us, every gal is a lenglui. And wow - offering full service too? This place is fast becoming a f*ckshop.

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Well, HamSap Datuk.... what's ur cup of coke? Something sweet? :P Do tell, do share.