Ads2

Friday 13 June 2008

Off to Colombo

After being in the freezer for sometime, I am off to Colombo next week for business. Or so called business trip. The local partners there have yet to even call me, but what the heck, I've decided to at least relax in a nice hotel. The only risk is the civil war which has intensified lately. Then again, if one's time is up, it's up.

Work aside, I've had a good time with H. She was free. Oh boy, after such a long time not 'doing' her, it was so nice to have her in my bed moaning and clutching me. Oh yes, I also miss her oral skills very much. She's great. And now, I miss her again.

Surprising, I got a message from a AFF member, just turned 17. I've actually given up on my AFF account. It attracted mostly working gals. Not what I have in mind. This 17 year old, let's call her Cat - needed money urgently. She said she was willing to do a deal - one whole night for Rm 400. Haiz. More gals asking for money. I have declined the deal, but I do feel sorry for her. She says that she doesn't have a place to stay, is almost out of money and to top it all, is pregnant. Well, I am not about to just dish out money like that, but yes, I do feel sorry for her.

In any case, I will be busy packing up for my trip. Lately, I'v been busy doing some reading, stocking up on engine oil, planting vegetables (oh, not cucumbers or bananas!) and doing some research on pest. The latest experiment is to kill ants with artificial sweetener. Doesn't appear to be working yet, but I will keep all posted.

No comments: