Ads2

Monday 2 June 2008

A long absence

A number of things to update, but all in all, nothing much to shout about. The progress to find a fuck buddy has been halted. No, I still have interest to get a fuck buddy, but most of the response I receive would be from prostitutes or someone looking for a husband. Something in between appears to be difficult.

Working life can be summarized by one word only - Wally. I've been demoted to an executive, with the job scope of a acting Head of Department. Go figure. Firstly, those bozos do not want to pay me for what's worth. The sight the lack of experience but I am now handling tenders which totals up to a billion ringgit without exageration. A bunch of idiots. If they don't trusts someone, they really should just get rid of him or her. So, Nible2 management comes up with some half baked stories, denied me a pay raise and but awards me with more work. Needless to say, I am a first class Wally by now.

I could understand perfectly well why AC has decided to exile me. Heck, when I was pratically heading marketing, I got rid of all the corrupt vendors. Imagine, UPs could still delivery T-shirts with the wrong logo, after being our vendor for the last 10 years. But due to many personal vested interest, my move did not fare well with many. AC was smart. All the idiots were enlisted again. And yes, she went on to appoint some of her mates as vendors. Better still, she blew the year's budget within three months. Ah, well done.

Yes, I am completely demotivated to work for Nible2. I am actively job hunting and playing Facebook games. Am I sad? Heck, of course not. It is just business after all.

No comments: