Ads2

Monday 12 May 2008

Make Over

I have been introduced to another gal, let's call her my Astro gal. Intro was by a mutual friend, Y. I've known Y for some time and we have been somewhat close friends.

Y was wondering why (no pun intended) I have not asked her for Astro gal's number. I said, I would prefer to meet Astro gal again and ask her for her number. By the way, I think Astro gal is really pretty. She's tall too!

Y then sheepishly suggested that I should really get a make over. I am game enough to try and I've even asked Y to be my makeover consultant, unsure if that's a good choice. Y is sure eager to start work.

What bothers me is, should I care to do a make-over? I really should just be who I am. If I have to change my looks just to attract gals, surely the relationship is rather 'skin-deep' only. Why can't people accept others for who they are? What if I get dis-figured in a car accident? Will she dump me? I rather have someone who accepts me for me. I will do likewise. Sure, I admit I can do with a make over, but the idea of requiring a make over for a relationship scares me.

No comments: