Ads2

Monday 12 May 2008

What a girl wants

Been flirting a fair bit with my ex colleague, C, who is currently single. She is looking for a boyfriend, but I do find it somewhat strange. Firstly, she has mentioned that she wants to have full control over her bf.

I then asked her, what do you want in your bf. Oh, she wanted a generous guy, a gentleman and treats her well.

Now now. Where is the love? At no one, she mentions that the guy must love her. What she wants, could well be fulfilled by a sugar daddy - generous gentleman. But really, where is the love? Why would someone want to control another person in the relationship? Instead of what is best for the guy, or what's best for the gal, why don't people say, what's best for the couple? Why not what's best for the relationship?
I am still flirting with C and W. W has shown some interest, but I intend to be just good friends with her for the time being. It is a bit easier to carry out conversations with W lately. No idea why. Either way, wish me luck!

No comments: