Ads2

Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

Oh and time flies. It's 2009 and I am one year older. Still single and available. Might be getting desperate? Who knows.

A quick review of 2008. Managed to get myself out of Nible2. Got a better job. Still with H. Got a new buddie - Mandy. She's fun. Dating the both of them today actually. Hehehe. I leave the rest to your imagination.

Weight loss has been a failure, although I manage to slim down just a bit. Lost about an inch actually. Would prefer to lose at least 4 inches. More for health reasons than to look good. Why don't I bother to look good. Two reasons. First - the heart and kindness is more important. Secondly, as for guys, money makes a guy looks good. Forget the physical part. Hahaha.

Hmmm. What else? Did spend some time with my grandparents. Got a few things done in the house. Car is still in one piece. Manage to save some money in the second half of the year. Blew my budget big time for the first 6 months. Got my wisdom tooth out. That was a big pain.

Nett nett, 2008 has been a good year. Will have to make 2009 better! :)

No comments: