Ads2

Saturday 17 October 2009

Malaysia, a Liberal Country Indeed.

Now that Isa has won the by-elections, and Najib says that Isa has paid his dues and can be given a second chance, I do wonder how this new situation can benefit me. What if...

I hire a bunch of 16 year old gals, real sweet, sexy and perhaps even slutty. I have sex with them. Or even bugger my sexytary, who is 21. Indeed, sex with minors and anal sex is against the law. So is bribery to buy votes. But, let's us say, my boss catches me and suspends me from work for about say, 2 years. Does that mean I don't have to be charged in court? After all, I have been punished by employers for screwing other employees, kind of like Isa being punished by UMNO. It's all an internal matter, within the same company. Hmmm. Should I start hiring some sexy sluts? Young ones too... This indeed opens up many opportunity / pussy for me to fuck.

If a brother rapes his younger sister, and the father punishes the boy, does that mean there is no police case? Or if mother abuses or murders her daughter, and the husband chains her up and punishes her, then, she doesn't need to be charged in court? Family matter mah. And they have all paid their dues, according to Najib.

I am not sure what the law says about all this. Kind of fuzzy right? Time to give Lingam a call to see if he can help clarify.

No comments: