Ads2

Thursday 8 October 2009

Pimp Myself

So, here I am, trying to pimp myself - together with my friend, Eric. Two guys, interested in fucking gals, and we are more than happy to do a threesome. So, any gals out there interested in trying it with two really hamsap guys. Imagine, both your nipples being licked together. One guy sucking on your clit, while another rims you. A cock for you to suck on while one pounds your pussy... hard. If one guy tires, another guy takes over and fucks you hard. If you are really kinky, we could do a dp - double penetration. One guy in front, one at the back.... oh my.

Seriously, we are in Subang Jaya area and Johor Baru. No strings attached, but possible long term fuckbuddy arrangement. Do drop me a comments - all comments appear as private message to me and I will not publish your personal details. We will be discrete. Just don't yell too loudly when we are servicing you. Hahaha.

No comments: