Ads2

Sunday 21 November 2010

Sri Muda Massage

Been to this massage a few months ago - and I cannot even remember if I have written about it. Well, there is this massage , corner shop, 1st floor. It is at Taman Sri Muda, near Jalan Suci 25/83. The name of this one is Aromaz Resources. It can be seen from the main road. I was there late, at about 11.30pm.

I was welcomed by a middle age lady, large size. She's sloppy. Quickly lead me to the room and started the massage. The massage itself is RM 50, kind of expensive for a place like Sri Muda. She's Thai, by the way. The massage was OK. But she was pushing real hard to 'sell' me the extras - basically a handjob. I said no thanks. I doubt it very much if my privates would even get hard.

She kept telling me how important it would be for a massage at the private part, la la la. I said no. She dropped the price to RM 30, then RM 20. I still said no. Guess what, she said, massage over. It was only 40 minutes.

Didn't even bother to see if she changed the sheets - because I am pretty sure I will not return. Better place to spend my money.

No comments: