Ads2

Sunday 7 November 2010

Tender Touch Massage, Kota Kemuning

I got the itch yesterday for a massage. So, off I went to this place in Kota Kemuning. I have been noticing it for a number of times when I am in Kota Kemuning for banking. So, why not give it a try?

At first look, the place has a hallmark of a 'fuck shop', if you get what I mean. It has CCTV at the main door and there is the usual magnetic lock on the door. Upon entering, I found the place to be nicely decorated. Price for full body massage is RM 55 per hour, or RM 100 for two hours. New to the place, I would just go for the one hour massage. Just in case it turns out to be a torture.

I massuer I was 'given' is new in Malaysia. The massage is OK. I would rate it about 6.5 out of 10. Not painful. More relaxing. She was somewhat abrupt with some moves, but over all it is OK. No offer for urut batin / handjob. That's OK. I was hoping to get a massage for my little brother too.

The most horrible part was after the massage. The gal did not bother to change the sheets. She merely re-adjusted the sheets. Ewwww. I really cannot understand why they would cut cost by not washing the sheets. Surely there is still sufficient profits. If you must re-use the sheets, do not do it in front of the customers.

Will I return? Nope. Not clean. Still prefer my usual place in USJ.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello??? It must be a legal massage shop. Therefore, handjobs are not permitted. OMG

Anonymous said...

Hi... I went to tender touch last sunday... surprisingly they do offer batin service + massage @ RM110

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Oh.... that's news. Thanks for the info. Would be great if you could write a short FR...was it worth it? Which gal?

Anonymous said...

oh really, which girl you asking?number? number 1 not bad

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Oh, I cannot remember which 'girl' massaged me. It was sometime back, and I no longer frequent the place...

MachoMamak said...

This might help...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tender-Touch-Massage-Centre/457595060987961?id=457595060987961&sk=photos_stream

Anonymous said...

Yes there are batin service. Plus you will only able to choose girl if you want to do massage + batin. Cost RM 110.