Ads2

Sunday 17 October 2010

Shah Alam Massage

I went to this massage place in Sri Muda. It has a bright red HOTEL sign on top. Well, after a long week, I wanted to relax. Was hoping for a happy ending too.

Alas, I got to the room, two old aunties showed up, Thais. One was for another customer. Good grief. This was significantly different from the hottie I got the last time I went there. Anyway, this auntie has seen better days. Big boobs, but I guess it would sag badly. Wrinkles too.

She started with a quick back massage and asked me to turn around. Started to massage near by Adam. Well, to say the least, me and my adam was just not interested. She kept offering 'urut batin', massage ping pong. Price drop from RM 50 to RM 20. I rather not. And I didn't.

So, she figured out I wanted a true massage. Well, her massage is good. Very strong. Not those with the sharp pain. Deep tissue kind of massage. After two days, it hurts a bit, but in a good way.

Well, I don't think I will return. Place is not the cleanest. Cost is RM 50 for 45 mins - she short changed me by 15 mins but I didn't want to make a scene. I rather get my massage from USJ. More decent. Will have to go hunting for more...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is one in Glenmarie Shah Alam now.
RM40 only for 1 hour. :)

Hamsap Goldfish said...

May I enquire....where exactly (or approximately) in Glenmarie is this alluring massage place? I am dead curious...

Anonymous said...

Santai.
Along jln juruaudit, great anal massage. Angpai is amy with c cups. She's thai n her massage is above average.

Anonymous said...

at sri muda which hotel??and which what i can know that room??

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Aiyoo,...how many hotels in Sri Muda area with a huge HOTEL sign on the roof? It's red, right next to a mamak shop. Just go in, and ask reception for massage.