Ads2

Monday 4 October 2010

Out on my own

It has been 9 months since I have started my own business and I am really struggling now. Cash flow has hit rock bottom. I have less than RM 200 in my bank account, owing my house loan RM 2100, RM 3000 credit cards, need another pair of glasses, owing an insurance policy RM 1200 and my passport is about to expire. Which means, I will have difficulties skipping the country.

It is never easy to start out, I know that. For my case, it was pushed than jumped. A couple of projects in the pipeline and I sure hope the pipe isn't too long. I need to see some results fast. Else, I will continue to owe the bank money.

I must admit it is not a bad thing to be broke. It teaches me a lot. For one, I know how it feels for those poor family with a nett income of RM 1500 per month and they have 3 or 4 kids to feed. It must even be more difficult for them. How can they make ends meet? Or do they still have to continue to 'change their lifestyle', as suggested by some high earning and probably corrupt ministers?

I have also learn more on how to manage with the little I have. What's the cheapest and most efficient way to get things done. In short, it makes me think harder. Makes me work harder and learn more.

Let's see what happens. Too bad this blog isn't making me any money. Maybe it is time to market my ass, but I doubt if it has any takers. Any offers? Going cheap.... perhaps RM 2 per kilo.

No comments: