Ads2

Monday 4 October 2010

Superb Body

About a month ago, I went for a massage in Shah Alam, or Sri Muda to be precise. I am addicted to massages after my trips to Bangkok back in 2005. No, it wasn't the sexy kind. It was always the good massage by some old ladies. They apply the right pressure and the right places. You could 'feel' the massage, but never too hard to cause pain. Or too light to fall asleep.

Back to my visit to this place in Sri Muda. It's a hotel. The massage is only RM 40. In I went. (No, I didn't get to choose a gal - choosing a gal means the place is sleazy). This beautiful Thai gal came in. I guess she is between 26 to 30. Maybe younger. She had a killer body.

I was lying on my belly and she gave me a back massage, which is my favourite. Her massage was far from good, compared to the old aunties in Bangkok. Some how, she ended-up topless. She had the most beautiful boobs I have seen and touched. Solid. Unsure if it is C or D cup, but firm and real. No sagging. Wow. Yeah, by then she was offering me all sorts of services by then.

When it comes to boobs, I do not like gals with big overflowing boobs. It's for a simple reason. It is either fake, or saggy. I rather gals with smaller, firm and of course real boobs. Doesn't look that great when she dresses up, but what matters is, she looks damn good naked. Hehehe. Smaller boobs do remind me of younger gals. Oh well, as they say, I am a pervert, but not a pedophile.

No comments: