Ads2

Thursday 6 January 2011

Hard Wood

I have been searching for B2B massages nearby. None so far, not even in Puchong. Some say, Galaxy in Bandar Puteri, Puchong - near Hong Leong Bank, has B2B. When I went there, the OKT was fast asleep. No B2B. Do not think I will bother to check that place out again.

Desperate, I went back to my usual place near Soul Out. That was two weeks ago, or so. The OKT there, recommended a Susan. She has a hot body, aged around 30+. Not a sweet young thing, but surely a MILF. She started of with a standard massage. It was good. She applied the right pressure, without any pain but did relax my body.

Then, she stripped naked, and started using her body to do the massage. A different sensation. I would put it this way, it does feel different, but nothing too sexual or naughty about it. Unless of course, one has a super hamsap might to start off with.

Turning over, I saw one of the nicest sets of boobs. Nice, solid, firm and right size. My turn to give her a massage. Hahaha. Yes, there was extra and a happy ending. All in all, her skills were great, friendly and somewhat gfe (girlfriend experience). Yes, I would go for Susan again.

Speaking of GFE, the best at this place was a girl called Apple. Skill wise, not as good. Body, not as good as Susan. But she was super GFE. Talk, touch touch, hug hug and even kiss kiss. But alas, she has stopped working there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where the place?

Anonymous said...

where the exact location?

Anonymous said...

Where the exact location?

Hamsap Goldfish said...

I trust there are sufficient hints - it's behind Souled Out - huge sign board. Come on, the fun is in the hunt :P