Ads2

Thursday 6 January 2011

Addicted...

Well, I can say that good 'massage' service, with or without extras can be extremely addictive. It's just because it feels great. It arouses the senses of my body. Hehehe. No, I am not badly addicted, but I do wish to have more.

I can truly understand why married men end up with mistresses, especially china dolls. I will be writing a lot more on how to make your husband or bf addicted to you.

The first lesson is priority. Prioritize your work, your tasks, wants and needs. Most of us, we get our priorities wrong. Which is more important: clean floor or happy husband? So, for those who kill themselves with housework, and the unattended husband strays - well, forget about mopping the floor and screw your hubby instead. So, do prioritize.

It's not all about the what the women can do or must do. Men must do their part too. However, I do notice that most gals don't know how to make their hubbies addicted to them. Guys must help out with the housework too. Guys must seduce and send flowers and gifts to wives too. But that's for girls and wives to blog about. I will talk about what guys get addicted to and how to make that happen!

No comments: