Ads2

Thursday 6 January 2011

USJ 3 massage

About two months back, I was near Mydin USJ. So, itching for a massage, I dropped by this new commercial area - USJ Central. It's the area sandwiched between factories. So, I went to this D Comfort Reflexology - Jalan USJ Sentral 3.

The place is brand new. Didn't get to choose the lady, but I never bother too. Being a brand new place, well, the lady must have been new to massage too. I cannot remember anything significant about the massage. It was neither good nor bad. The place is clean. Brand new. And yeah, they provided a little locker in each massage cubicle. That was neat.

The only thing I could remember is, the poor lady trying real hard to massage. In less than 15 mins, she was already panting. Sure - I am a bit muscular, use to work out a fair bit. But hey, she was panting. Kind of reminded me of my dog at home. That was a bit of a turn off. In any case, I only took the one hour package.

Will I return - no. Service was so so, she did try hard. But aiks... no thanks. Oh yea - no extra services either. Only massage. Unsure about the other ladies there.

No comments: