Ads2

Thursday 9 February 2012

Sexy 'cousin'

H has her very sexy, 20 year-old cousin staying over in "our place". She was using one of the spare rooms. Incidentally, my clothes hanger is in the spare room in question. After my shower, I absent-mindlessly walked almost naked into the room. The sexy cousin was still in there.

I clean forgot she was staying with us for a couple of days. When we say each other, I said "Opps" and "Sorry". But she had the sly smile, and said one word "big". She just woke up, washed up but yet to change. So, her assets were hanging free. She walked closer to me, and started to hug me. 

Long story short, we ended up having sex. She was flooded by then, and I was real hard. Gosh. How I miss those nice, teenage boobs. I suspect it's more than C, very firm and 100% natural. And the long slender legs. It was nice having her angles by my ears. She has a bf, but I am unsure what's the full story. We had it going for about 40 minutes. Wish it was longer, but I had to leave for a meeting. In any case, we continued our project later that night. She's very adventurous too, with little taboo.

When H came back, she had that "I know what you did" smile. I smiled back. What else could I do.

I will be waiting for her to visit KL next. That could be a long wait. Moral of the story? Guys - if you have money, forget the car. Get a house and keep a nice guess room.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro, i've been reading your posts and made comments here and there, this'll be the last one, promise.
How big isit lah? seems everyone you see say that, i wanna compare. maybe can get as lucky as you! :)

Hamsap Goldfish said...

TQ for all yoru comments.... how big? I usually tell gals...do find out for yourself.

But really, I do not think it is that big at all. But that's what gals tell me. What more can I say?

I rather not publish my stats here...hahahaha.

Jovic Soo said...

I wish that would still happen to me ..but no. It will never again for a long time since I was married.

Guys, if you love sex n good healthy sex live. Do not ever get married.

You had been warn from a sex addict.

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Jovic...and I can only you either get cured from your addiction...or have a fix now and then.

Uncle Jo. said...

Due to many logical reasons. I was suppressing my sex drive n being well discipline. I know in some given moments. It was like torturing.

She was a very gd wife n also my account manager. Hence, I don't have any spare allownce to do hanky panky. LoL...

I love your blog.