Ads2

Sunday 23 March 2008

Saturday nite out

I was out with two very pretty gals last nite, for dinner - and only dinner. One of them, C, is my good friend - and introduced her still available 'Grade A' gal to me. Both of them are pretty and more importantly, friendly with good personalities.
To start off with, I was nearly late. Had to pick up C - she stays near UH. Good thing I could still remember the short cut across University Malaya, so, I am able to use the NPE Highway, drive across UM and pick C up. I found that way by chance. Federal Highway is way to conjested, especially when it is raining.
As for food, it was good northern Indian Food. We ate at The Passage Through India, along Jalan Tun Razak. The restaurant is after Time Dot Com building, just before the Kuwait Embassy. I feel that it's one of the best place to have Indian food. Strangely, I was introduced to this place by one of my German visitors. We ordered many dishes, my favourite being the Rogan Josht, or mutton curry. Curries here are spicy but not chilly hot. Both the gals enjoyed the food too. Pricec is very reasonable. We ate alot, only for RM 200. Nice atmosphere and parking is readily available and it's free! Highly recommended place.
I sure hope to meet up with the 'Grade A' gal again.

No comments: