Ads2

Saturday 18 October 2008

Hot Air - All the Talk

That would be Anwar Ibrahim. Good grief. When it comes to empty promises, he should really lead BN! Gives the whole lot in BN a run for their money. Many deadlines have past, poof! Nothing has happened. No credibility. Once BN, always BN!

So, my utmost respect goes to DAP. Firstly, they have clearly stated that regardless, Abdullah Badawi has been elected by the people. And he should be voted out by the people. Not some handover of power, or walk over by MPs. That's what I call doing things right.

I think overall, DAP and PAS is doing a great job. PKR, has somewhat lost its credibility. Another of my hero is the guy called Citizen Nades - the assistant (?) editor for The Sun. His columns sure pack a punch. Better than the ACA reports. Hahaha.

My thoughts on politics remains the same. Politicians should be changed as often as diapers, for the same reason.

No comments: