Ads2

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Farewell Nible2

Oh, and long last, I have left Nible2 with a heavy heart. The last day was last Tuesday, and yes, this is now Day 2 into my new job. For the past few weeks, there have been way too many farewell lunch and dinners. Putting on weight and not going to the gym often enough. Sure do miss my pals at Nible2. Cannot say I miss the problems!

Many have asked. How's my new job. Well, it is way too early to tell, but I do foresee tonnes of work to be done. It is not unusual for marketing to be lagging when the place is filled with engineers. It's just like all the Beckhams in a football team, but no goal keeper. Guess a team must just be balanced. Sure, we would love all-rounders, but really, I don't think such a person exists. All have our strengths and weaknesses.

The place is sure closer to home, but I am burning more petrol due to the traffic conditions. Bummer. Toll is slightly less.

Oh, colleagues, they are OK. One warning light though... most of them speak Mandarin. I will be able to work with them, but won't be great friends. More importantly, I sure as heck hope they don't have the china-man attitude. That would pretty much bugger me. Hahaha.

Enough about work. More later....

No comments: