Ads2

Wednesday 24 September 2008

A long farewell

Haven't been updating this blog on what I have been up to. Basically, I am just enjoying my farewell. Perhaps enjoying it a little too much. I have daily farewell lunches and at times, even dinners. All in all, I have been eating way too much and not showing up in the gym. Needless to say, that's not good for the waistline. As always, I will worry about that later.

Spent the weekend with my friend visiting from Melaka. Did some shopping but all it all, nothing special. H has been extremely busy lately, I hardly hear from her. Time to get a new fb, and I don't mean Facebook.

Coming weekend will be interesting too. Another friend from Singapore will be visiting. Will spend Sunday night with her. As for Raya, I have no idea what will happen. Still in the planning stage. Might drop by JB to meet up a gal I have been having cyber-sex with. She's really hot online!

No comments: