Ads2

Sunday 7 September 2008

Lazy me... Goodbye to Nible2

Well, I have not been posting for some time, more so due to laziness than the lack of time.

First update. I've finally resigned from Nible2. I got a better offer from a very small company. I have no idea how things will turn out, but there is only one way to find out, that is to give it a try. It offers both profit sharing and equity participation. Nice - something which I have been looking for.

It has never been an easy decision to leave Nible2. Whatever it is, Nible2 has been a great place to learn. I have learn a lot while serving Nible2, everything from product management to marketing to operations. The most valuable is to be able to travel worldwide and make friends in many places.

Alas, all good things must come to an end. To best describe the situation is the song "Better in Time" by Leona Lewis. Yes, it will hurt. Yes, I will miss it despite the mess and the daily snafus. It will be a long and hard goodbye.

No comments: