Ads2

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Nible2

Alas, I have resigned from Nible2. P is happy to see me leave, the HR manager. I am happy to leave. Many have asked, "why are you leaving"? Is it of Madam C? Is it because you are sad?

Hell no. Let's be professional about it. The only reason I am leaving is because I have a better offer. A much better offer. Don't just leave a place for the sake of it. Firstly, I have a 30% pay increase, and the workplace is closer to home. More importantly, the working hours are shorter. Management appears to be good. I use the word appear because I have yet to start working with them. And the potential is heaps better. They are making a margin of about 40%, with profit in the millions. That's certainly heck a lot more profit that Nible2. Don't mention about the potential to grow. With ex-Gratia bonus as well as profit sharing, I stand to double my income.

Madam C and P has decided to make my life miserable. Leave has been declined while I have been asked to work like a security guard, more or less. What I could not understand is, they did not even bother to ask me where I am heading. My employment clause prevents me from working with a competitor. You know what's sweet revenge?

It's working as a consultant, for a key customer! Imagine, I work for their key customer, say the Government of Malaysia. One fine day, when they are tendering for a big project... hahaha... yours truly comes along and gives Nible2 a big smile. I won't say any more now, but you get the idea... wink wink!

No comments: