Ads2

Sunday 7 September 2008

All I want is a girlfriend

Someone asked me the other day, what would I want in a gf? Good question. I am still looking for a gf, but alas, nothing much has turned up. It is not easy to find a gf nowadays, or at least a gf who shares the same values as me.

Must it be a pretty gal, someone asked? Of course not. Someone sincere would be better. Looks would be secondary. More important is... someone who would love me. Someone who would want a long term relationship. Not many are interested in long term relationships - I mean, those who are still single and available. Some has been dump by their bfs and they no longer want a relationship.

Just want someone who is interested in building a home, share things with, have tonnes of sex, someone to talk to, someone who can be my partner, I suppose. But it is not easy. Carry out charity work. Enjoy weekends together. Travel would be good too. :) It's always fun to travel with a partner. Hehehe.
Another thing - why do people give up so easily? I have seen so many gals, giving up on guys because they have had some bad experience. Never give up in life. Move on, try harder. Same goes for work. People just walk away too easily. Sure, do know when to walk away, but for the right reasons.

No comments: