Ads2

Monday 31 August 2009

Automax

Stumbled across this product call Automax by H2Oil, USA. It is suppose to be a fuel additive, but not sure if it is just a scam. Sold by Causeway at a cheap price - about RM 15 per 150ml when it is on discount. (Hell no, I am not a member of any MLM). Got it on eBay for RM 16 per bottle. Not bad at all.

Tested it twice. First time, I noticed the milage was up a bit, from my usual 12 or 13km/l to about 14.5 km/l. Drove from KL to Skudai for this test. In any case, my engine oil is filthy (12,000 km already). On the way back from Skudai to KL, I got only about 13.5km/l. In short - test not conclusive.

Last week, I didn't put in any Automax in the tank, but there must be about 100ppm (recommended 200ppm - or 1ml to 5litres of petrol). Guess what - I got 15.5km/l, driving around KL! Wow. But that could be due to two reasons - it is either Automax or PRIMAX95. So for this week, no more additive into PRIMAX95. My dad complains hell alot about PRIMAX95. Says his car is worse off with more vibrations.

So, this is at best not conclusive. Wondering what the actual results would be... anyone tested this product well?

No comments: