Ads2

Monday 31 August 2009

Hard Wood Massage

This could have been the hard-on massage instead of Hard Wood Massage. Around the corner from Souled Out, above the hardware shop, Hard Wood massage certainly gives more than just hard-ons. Now, this massage place is extremely great if you want something very naughty but not with whores. It gives a new massage around town - B2B - or body to body. Well, you can use your imagination here.

Service was great, the feel was sensual. Place is nicely decorated. RM 150 an hour. The gals will, on the side, provide extra services (which is a blowjob) but strictly no penetration. I like just a good, long, slow and hard sensual massage. Love being massaged but hate being rushed to cum. Some guys rush it, I take my time - even when I have sex. Which reminds me - the Kepong gal asked me... wow - how come you take so long to cum? Hmmm. What can I say?

Oh yeah - this place does provide happy endings :). Down side - takes about 15 mins of shower with lots of soap to get rid of the oil. Suppose it is a hard and slippery situation. But I can live with it. Hahaha.

No comments: