Ads2

Monday 31 August 2009

What a effing weekend...

Cannot be bothered with Merdeka Day this year (not because I am not patriotic, but pissed off with the politics of BN).

However, I still had an effing weekend. It started on Friday evening. Flirting shamelessly online with a gal from Kepong. Knew her from Facebook. Wanted to go out for dinner with her but she has to go out for drinks with her boss after work. As luck would have it, she invited me over to her house and an invitation to stay overnite. Somehow, she requested for some adult DVDs.

Needless to say, I was at her place. Did watch some DVDs, lots of petting, touching and oh well... Feels great to hug her and fall asleep. One DVD we watched was Obsession, about a mad woman after a married man. Not a good DVD to watch on a first fuck date. Hahaha. Still keeping in touch with her and hope I get another invitation. Oh, sex was OK and always be safe - use a condom.

Speaking of which, it is bloody difficult to get XXL condoms here. The ones they have are so damn tight. All I can feel is the bloody rubber clinging on. Ordered some one eBay - lets hope they actually make it to me.

Yesterday, met up with M ... and had a good time in bed. She has great oral skills nowadays. Strongly believe that practice makes perfect.... hehehe.

No comments: