Ads2

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Bad Habit : No response

Working in Nible2 has caused me to pick up some nasty habits. I have left Nible2 for almost 2 years now. I was fortunate enough to have someone point out some of the nasty habits I have picked up. Sadly, some of my good friends in Nible2 are still stuck with those nasty habits. I intend to write about these habits and hope it is useful to someone out there. Mind you, these habits are rampant - not just in Nible2.

So, the first habit I will write about is No Response, or known as NR. NR is a classification of dead chips when they do not respond to the test signals or respond with a power up sequence.

A lot of people has this NR habit. They do not acknowledge emails. No response to SMS. When they say they will call back, they don't. They do not pick up calls. Basically, NR.

This is very bad etiquette. If you are busy, just say "I got your email. I will read it in detail later as I am busy." That would be fine. Or reply to an SMS. It does not take a lot of time to reply. Come on - it would take 30 seconds at most. And yet, these are the people who will go home on time or spend hours for their lunch. I am OK with that, but please reply to messages.

A lack of response shows an indifference attitude. If you pick up these bad habits, you mind end up doing it to your loved ones. Bad habits usually will not have limits. They will extend to all concerns. And this is when it will seriously screw up one's life. In the competitive world, it is a huge difference between no response and a response. Most people out there are talking about the right response, and yet we have idiots who have NR.

No comments: