Ads2

Sunday 6 February 2011

My Spa

What can I say...I started the new lunar year with a naughty thought. Off I went to look for Essential Spa, which is also near Souled Out and Hard Wood. Went there - bugger. The place has closed down for good. Or at least that's how it looks. I was there ages ago - and I got a darn good hand job.

With no choice, I walked to Hard Wood - KNS - the place was still closed for the CNY break. Called the OKT, no answer. Aiyoo. How? Walk around the place lor. Found a My Spa not too far away - or to be precise, just a few shops away.

Proceeded to try out My Spa. It was manned by a sweet young Malay gal. She told me, "We only have one package here, and it's RM 120 per hour. Wanna try?". OK lor. I try la. No idea what the package is. Waited for a while, and a sweet, young (I think barely 18) sexy NL ML came in...

OK lor. Massage lor. Her massage was very week. Like sapu oil. But her skin was super smooth. Very petite in size, but nice boobs and she was showing off her 'longkang'. Turned over, started to play with my little bro. Then, she asked me, want service or not. Hmmm. Again, no shit clue what service meant in this place, but try la. Later I found out the hard way (no pun intended), service meant a handjob and she took off her top. She massage me, I massage her. Her service also included me getting screwed - that is, RM 100 for the hand job.

Later found out her name is Anne from Kajang. And just before I left, I noted - she neatly folded back the towels I was lying on. Hmmm. Very suspicious. Sure as hell looks like they are re-using towels. Ewww. Nasty.

Total damage is RM 220. Very expensive, but that's the place for mat sallehs in Sri Hartamas. On another note, it is hard to find nasi lemaks providing such services. Will I return? Nope. I prefer Hard Wood - at least I know the OKT there and he won't bullshit me. And for a good massage, I still prefer Number 6 in USJ 9.

No comments: