Ads2

Sunday 13 March 2011

SS2 Massage

I think it was in SS2... but cannot be entirely sure. Let's say this place is Dave above OK. OK? The name is good enough on its business cards - Dave Service Centre. Smart. It sure provides service, but it is a special service for well, usually guys.

And my - this place sure has two very sexy, tall, pretty gals. Nice boobs. And yeah - very gfe too - touching and hugging every where. The massage was good. Sufficient pressure. I guess she enjoyed herself too... riding real hard. After our session, she hug me and chatted. It's a nice feel. No rush.

Will I return - perhaps... but there isn't a need to yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much did you pay?

Hamsap Goldfish said...

The damage is RM 180...

Anonymous said...

Having never experienced the extra service before, what do you actually ask for?

Anonymous said...

bro can provide location..would like to go there today afternoon