Ads2

Sunday 13 March 2011

Dogs versus Cats

Dogs have been condemned to be dirty. It's hard to get a dog license here. Plus, it is shoot to kill for the poor dogs. Cats on the other hand has been given free access to the house and it is indeed very welcomed. Are cats better? Well, here's my take:
  1. My dog is home 24 / 7. Cats are free to roam. Heaven knows who's garbage they have been eating and digging. What if the garbage contained pork? Hmmm.
  2. Cats are more likely to go after rats, cockroaches and heavens know that else. Dogs (house bound) are unlikely to go after such filthy creatures.
  3. Cats kill birds.
  4. Stray cats have given birth on my neighbour's bed. Yukky rite?
  5. Some stray cats are full of fleas. I have been badly bitten once when the bugger walked pass me.
  6. Cats poop every where - when they are out of the house on their own.
  7. Cats fuck other cats freely. Dogs can be house bound. And castrated. How often do they castrate cats in Malaysia? So, they go round fucking every other cat on the block, bringing back god-knows-what diseases.
  8. Dogs bark. But hey - you heard cats fighting the whole night during mating season? Just as a bloody nuisance as barking dogs.
  9. Dogs have de-worming medication, flea shampoo, etc. Never seen de-worming for cats.
  10. I shower my dog once a week. Cats? You say ler?
So, how can people come to the conclusion that dogs are dirty? At best, cats are just as filthy. Get real. It's time to get rid of stray cats, and people with cats should seriously think of keeping their pussies clean.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi there,

I was "googling" for Comfort massage in USJ and stumbled across your blog. Like your writing style very much and ended up reading ALL your posts from the very beginning. Can't help giggling over some juicy posts of yours from years gone by. So how are H and M getting on? :)

But of course, I got to learn a thing or two from your rantings about other topics too. What touched me was your post on Tuanku Ja'afar. Yes, I grew up in Seremban too and am a Convent girl.

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading. Cheers!

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Hi Pauline,

Many thanks for your message :)

M has a steady bf now - so, I do miss the 'action' with her. I miss it a lot :) We still keep in touch, and apparently, she misses it too. I am still with H, and we are as naughty as ever :P

I sure hope you have found a good massage place in USJ. Otherwise, I could recommend some - either the hamsap or non-hamsap version :P

Take care and thank you for your support :)