Ads2

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Asshole of a Boyfriend

I just read this article:

Sin Chew Daily reported that a 16-year-old girl in Singapore had resorted to starving and vomiting after a remark about her weight from her boyfriend.
She only ate a piece of chocolate a day and eventually became anorexic.
The daily reported that the girl, known only as Jane, was a high achiever in school and felt bad after her boyfriend said she had put on some weight.
Jane would stay in her classroom even during recess to avoid seeing other students eating and only allowed herself sips of plain water.
She added that if she accidentally ate, she would forcefully vomit until her throat bled.


What kind of boyfriend would that be? Why comment on her weight? Ladies hate it when commented about their weight. I hate it too. Some would say, hey - you put on a few kilos. Or you look slimmer. I mean, it's my body. As if I needed someone to tell me I am fat or I lost weight. 

Mind you, such statements are of zero value. At best, it is just pointing out the problem. One could say, "Hey dear, let's go hiking together this weekend", or join a gym together. That would be a solution. Unfortunately we see this kind of zero-value bastards everywhere, including in the office. "Boss, sales down". I mean, fuck you. Everyone knows sales is down. Even the cleaner knows it. So? Here you are, on an executive salary scheme, giving me a statement that the cleaner could have told me. I usually tell them upfront about it and suggest they take up the cleaner's salary. Fair right?

And girls. If anyone comments about your weight, especially your boyfriends / hubby - please be strong. Don't end up anorexic. You could reply "Yeah - when I diet, I can become slim. But your dick will always be small". Ouch. Do consider that response. And please, dump that bastard. You deserve better. Why have someone who can only point of flaws, and with zero-value add? It makes the situation worse and he won't be able to help one iota. 

So, dump him. If you cannot tell him to his face his dick is small, better still - tell all your hot, sexy  friends that his dick is small and he provides zero-value yet hurtful comments. After dumping him, work-out at a gym, lose weight and then make him regret it to the point he is willing to cut-off his own balls. By the way, don't lose weight by dieting. Working out is better. It's healthier too.

No comments: