Ads2

Sunday 18 March 2012

Eye Candy. But is there more?







It's great to look at. Don't get me wrong - I kindda like it too. But here's my feedback, there is something lacking. Think about it (guys - with your big head). All they have is:
  • Somewhat slim body
  • Make-up
  • Put on bra / panties / lingerie
  • Look cute
  • Show boobs and display cleavage
Did I miss anything? I think, that's all. It's fine if they take the photos for fun. It's a tragedy if they think they can be a model or actually be famous just on that. Really, there isn't much skills. Not much of a pose. Not much emotion. As far as boobs and looks are are concern in these photos, it could be any of these:
  • Real thing. If not, see next item.
  • Good bra. But as what guys say about WonderBra ("When you remove the bra, you wonder where all the cleavage went. That's why it is called WonderBra").
  • Good surgeon
  • Good photographer
  • And even better Photoshop skills
It's hard for them to make it big. Hard to be different. Almost anyone (guys included), can get boobs. It's just option B or C. That's it. What keeps the competition at bay?

Sometimes, guys and even gals say...Uncle Gold Fish - you see that gal there. Nice boobs. How come you are not interested. Here's why:
  1. I have no idea if the boobs are real or not. 
  2. After all, attitude is more important to me.
  3. It's not the size. It's how well they use the tools. 
  4. If they can suck a golf ball through a garden hose - of course I am VERY interested.
Do compare the above, with my next two entries. That's what I am trying to say.

Credits to the models and the photographer. Yes, they do look cute and sweet. I do not know them personally. This post is bona-fide, with the hope that they can be different and make it big. I sincerely wish them well.
 

No comments: