Ads2

Sunday 18 March 2012

Talent & Hardwork

This is talent, hard-work, dedication and passion.







Most of us cannot even get half of it done. Not many can do it. If I tried it, I would probably end up claiming my insurance. Let's just say, I prefer to stick to what I do best. I am sure most of us would envy her. Most of us would go wow. She doesn't have to show boobs. Just skills and passion.

Why am I featuring all these? To share with all the pretty gals and guys out there. There is really more than just good looks. As in my newer posts, I will state that if it is just looks - a monkey with enough make up will look good too.

The same is true for whatever we do. There must be passion. A classic is "Why are you an engineer?". "Because my father asked me to". Compare this to "Because my father told me not to be an engineer. I still did it because that's my passion"

Some are lucky. They have the same passion and talent. Some of us are not so lucky - which makes work a real chore. But whatever it is, we must be different to succeed. Be unique.

Credits to Angeline Ong. Hope she doesn't mind being featured in my "partially" hamsap blog.

No comments: