Ads2

Sunday 18 March 2012

International Talent

And some international talents:




Terry Fator is one of my favourites. Hard to believe he can master his voice so well. And how the Hoff reacted.



Stumbled upon this video, and I just could not stop watching it. Wow. How many times have they practiced to be this good? This synchronized? And how they dance to the music.




And how could she sit and sing - almost like without effort. Yet, her voice is so strong. Yeah sure - the singing and video can be recorded separately. I know. She sure has talent, something different, and has won her many awards. Again, my point is simple - at the end of the day, it is talent, hard work, passion and dedication that wins it all. Imagine her, over all the other sexy, boobs-showing artistes. Don't get me wrong - I do like eye-candy, but being eye-candy can only take someone that far.







No comments: