Ads2

Sunday 9 June 2013

Hamsap B2B Massage in Sri Kembangan - Zero to hero.

So, I started the night from zero. Being frustrated, I decided to try out a place in Sri Kembangan. This place is known for B2B massage. Heard about it, read about it, research about it. Now it is time to try it. It was getting late - about 10pm. I was getting really tired too. I couldn't get any fun at home - H was out. H's cousin - away for the school holidays. Or on holidays somewhere.

Called the provided phone number, and said - the place is very free. He did add... but a large group is expected after 11pm. Off I went to Sri Kembangan. A few wrong turns, endless traffic lights and the rain - I finally got there. The place was well, empty. I sat down and the OKT said, he will show me a few girls. And one poor guy, in towel only, had to do the walk of shame from 'his' cubicle to the washroom. Both locations are at opposite ends of the place.

Long story short, I selected a girl in blue. Very tall, fair skin, great assets, all-natural tom yam. She spoke English. It started as a normal massage. But she could not keep her hands of me. She was comparing a certain part of my body being thicker than her wrist. That's hilarious. Oh, she had nice long hair too, which she didn't tie up. I like it. 

She was getting goose-bumps. The room was cold. I hugged her. She started to take my hands, and put in on various parts of her curves. I did not protest. She couldn't keep her hands, and mouth off me too. She was whispering all sorts to my ears "I want to do you now". The B2B didn't last too long. "Afterwards, take me slowly, ok?" Oh, the nice smooth body. Lots of licking, teasing and well, french kissing. BBBJ. 69. "So nice - I have feel". She was really really wet. Fingered. Kissed. And well, after that, she almost raped me. Almost - because I was a willing party. 

I really enjoyed it - she rode me. I was sitting up. She rode hard. Hug very tightly. And french kiss. And I could still hear her "ug ug ug ug". She didn't seem to mind when I fingered her back-hole. Hmmm. New idea for the next visit. BJ. Licked ping pong balls. Then, we did a variation of doggy style. Entered her from behind. We were on our knees. One arm hugging her assets. Another fingered her clit. She had one arm on my buttocks... pulling me hard. Another, massaging my ping pong balls. Oh. And somehow, she manage to twist her sexy body to french kiss me. Fantastic. And she had this "planking style". She was on top, legs straight and together. That made it super tight. And she will still french kiss.

All it all, it was really really good. :) By the time we finished, both of us were full of sweat. And she would still hug and kiss. Nice, no rush. The scene outside was a ASEAN meeting by now. Indians (Malaysians or Indians, I am unsure), Chinese, Viet gals, China dolls, and of course - thai girls. Oh yeah - there were two Pinoys too. No shortage of Indons or Malays (unsure - but sounds like it). Some sat and talked about work while waiting for girls / waiting to decide. By the sounds of it, it looks like a whole "rombongan" from the office. Wonder if they got corporate rates. Or was it one of those "lawatan sambil belajar". Not a bad idea for "office trip".

And some buggers started smoking. Urgh. Trust me. The girls hate it. She told me..."Oh no. Someone is smoking. I don't like." I gave a warm and friendly hug. Ahemmmm..... No one wants to lick, kiss and hug an ashtray, OK? I know.... some will retort. "What if she is also a smoker?" Well, try putting a bunch of smokers in a car. Turn on the air-cond to full. Start smoking but with the windows all up. Bad idea? You get my point. And if she really liked smoking, she should try my....never mind.

By the time I got home, it was close to 1am. Or was it after 1am. And I had to get out of bed by 6am the same day. It wasn't the next day by then. But it was really worth it. An outing that ended up completely unexpectedly. All I wanted was a damn massage. Why is that so hard to get?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro do u know places in sunway or Subang that offers these kind of services other than the usual boring rm50 hj?

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Sunway - plenty - just explore. Subang....if you know of any, pls let me know also...

Anonymous said...

Is there any way to know a center is so called protected from police raid?

About your french kiss with the girl, aren't you afraid any virus infection?

Anonymous said...

what is the damage for the sri kembangan message?

Hamsap Goldfish said...

RM 160 per hour....tips, up to you.

Police raid..... just our luck then. Mana ada guarantee. But the police seems to keep raiding the same old places.

Anonymous said...

hey bro... any landmarks for tht seri kembangan place? tks

XP

Anonymous said...

can i know whr is the location pls?

Anonymous said...

can i know whr is the location bro?

Hamsap Goldfish said...

For those who want info, please provide a short FR on one of your trips first.... let share info. I notice some will beg for info, promise to write FR after the visit...then, disappear. So, from now on - you share your info first before I share out more info.

Again, this is for all to benefit.

Carl said...

where should i make the FR?

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Carl - submit a FR in the comment area. I will sort out the rest.