Ads2

Sunday 9 June 2013

Massage in Shah Alam

It has been a super long week, with only 6 hours of sleep (or less) per day. So, I wanted a massage. Time - 8.30pm. Didn't want to drive all the way to PJ. So, I decided to try Asia Reflexology, at Sri Muda, Shah Alam. Went there, asked for body massage. Since I am new here, I ask for an hour only. A gal was assigned. Slim, not bad looking. No smile. And like I interrupted her. Oh. 

And then, I got a very special one hand massage. One hand pressing my leg. One hand, messaging (not to be confused with massage) on her phone. It went on. And on. Forget about it. Put it down to experience and go get some sleep. I needed the sleep by then. 

She asked me to turn over, and I did. Then she asked "First time here?" In Malay. I said yes. She said - oh - nak batin massage? I said no. I mean, look - it's just a money-face here. If I wanted a wank, I could have done it myself. And there were plenty of "wankers" (I mean, batin massage providers) around. She kept pestering me. Kept asking, why not? Finger slap my nose. Pinch my nipples. In short, real idiot. But I said, forget about it - just give a bad review online la. I didn't bother to get her name.

Finally, she sat astride me. And started rocking. Oh shit. I mean, her body looks good. The rocking motion - woke up little bro. But I didn't want anything to do with her. So, I paid and left....frustrated. No massage and left with a hard problem. Frustrated. Absolute zero... So, what's next?

PS: Moral of the story - better stick to the known good masseur (without hanky panky). If only Malaysia would clearly label "Fuckshop" or "B2B shop" or "Batin Massage", then, we know exactly what we want. All of it says "Massage", "Reflexology", "Spa" or "Health Club / Health Centre" (more like Hell Centre for some cases), when it is something else all together. And if anyone knows of a decent massage place in Shah Alam area, please let me know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kota kemuning got 3 clean massage center. So far quite good

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Thanks...care to post some field reports on the massage places in kota kemuning? I tried one - it has hj - so, not that clean la. Another - terrible service, even worse massage (I did blog about it).

Anonymous said...

I just tried one at Sunway Mentari. As usual even it said B2B and massage but it actually a 'Fuck House'. Same as another 'massage place' very nearby.

The only good thing about the place I just tried is the 'service' was VERY good and the girl I got VERY nice...and er..tight (for me lah).

If u want a really good massage go try SANTAI at glenmarie bro. Got HJ but the Thai massage there seems really good and experienced. Went there twice and both time I'm very pleased with the massage.

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Hope you can share where this Sunway B2B is. Santai - I did try once. Got a gal which is, well - not quite that good for me.

Blackadge said...

Try Sabai2 in Summit. Clean massage for sure. And a good one too. Wake up feeling so energize the next day.

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Bro Blackadge, many thanks for the info. Only reason I stay away from that area is the bloody traffic jam.

Blackadge said...

Haha got to agree with you Bro Hamsap on that. That's why if I go there, I just use my bike, can cilok2 and then parking easily. The other place that I know is clean is in the Jusco Bukit Tinggi. One of the Thai massage, I forgot the name edy. But it is slightly pricey than Sabai2 la.