Ads2

Sunday 9 June 2013

Honestly, sometimes that's not the best policy

I nearly choked on my fish ball when I was reading the Metro section of The Star. The article was titled "Being honest with your friends". By.....DAPHNE IKING. 

I mean, if one cannot even be honest with the then-husband, what sort of honesty are we talking about here? OK la. To be fair, maybe she has always been honest with her friends. This is sure one lady I like to be in "friend-zone" only. 

And the name of the column? "Different Spin". No shit. It could be the ultimate spin. The only good thing is, I picked up the print edition from a table and didn't pay a cent for it. Imaging paying for this kind of articles.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2013/6/7/central/13207271&sec=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man that was the funniest shit i read for quite some time..funny but it hits the point. Bullseye!

I think for Daphne Iking to write the article, it really hit bullseye..haha...Yeah no shit, totally agree it should be called the Ultimate Spin!

Cheers Bro,
Greg