Ads2

Saturday 6 March 2010

I woke up this morning...

Typically, I would wake up with a hard-on. But since my session with H yesterday, my 'didi' (little brother) is still happily awake. The problem lies on a upper part of my torso. What to eat for breakfast?

That's a damn difficult question. I have been craving for some good dim sum. Foh San in Ipoh is too far. In PJ, there's Ah Yat - but they don't start too early and it is a bit far too. And H would still be asleep till late. When it comes to that, most of my lazy bugger friends are still in bed.

Another option would be beef noodles in Seremban. I miss that too. There's a branch in Seremban market - actually, that's the original stall. Haven't had that for some time. There are two more branches - King's (in old Seremban town) and Quinn's (Kemayan Square). I prefer the one in the market.
No good Indian food in Subang Jaya either. No matter how good, I miss Ramasamy from Seremban - when it was 20 years ago. That was good Indian food. Alas, even Ramasamy today is not as good as it was 20 years ago.

Chow kuey teow, chee cheong fun - the better ones are in Penang or Ipoh. Sadly, those here are usually done by a bunch of Bangla workers. How can those be any good?

Even my pan mee this morning was done by a bunch from Mynmar. Not good! Sigh. I guess I have to start cooking again. Or maybe hire an Indon maid to cook for me. Hahaha.

No comments: