Ads2

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Back in action

Well, it has been a bloody long time since I've updated my blog. Many things have happened and I will try to update as many as I can. I am back in action - in more than once sense of the phrase.

H and I have gone steady again. We have been at it for at least every other day. She is hotter than ever in bed. Yummy! Or at least that's what she says when she swallows my cum. Hehehe. Next session would be tomorrow. Again, H is a great lover. She is trying to get a few friends with nice boobs for me to have fun with. She wants to video those session. I won't mind.

To sidetrack, I got a house and it was handed over in November 2009. More on that later. Furnished it with a queen size bed and the fucking action has started with H. Since I am going steady with H on a open-relationship basis ( we get to fuck whoever we want, but there are terms), H has a set of my house keys.

As far as M is concerned, I am meeting up with her less often. She's busy with work and is getting a bit to demanding, not to mention sticky. Not a good sign. Will have to 'dump' her for good. Venue is also a problem as I have to do her in a hotel. Since M is getting sticky, I dare not even tell her I have a house of my own.

Sometime last December, I did get a fuck-buddy in Kepong. A divorcee. Not great body but nice boobs. She has a place on her own, so venue is never a problem. She is very demanding in terms of time - but more on that in another posting. BJ is just ok - kindda painful. She hates giving it anyway. And her pussy smells terrible. Gosh. I have no idea why. She did see a doctor eventually and she has some sorts of infection. Hope she got that cleared. In any case, have decided not to 'continue' with her.

Wishing all lots of sexy and hot action to come / cum this year. Have fun!

No comments: