Ads2

Monday 8 March 2010

Quad Action

It could have been a quad core processor by Intel, but alas, it is still multi tasking. H and I has gotten to like this Quad Action. Here's how it goes. H lies flat on the bed on her sexy tummy. Keeping her lights together, I fuck her from the back. No, not anally, but just a hard dick into a pussy. I almost lie flat on her too. My dick is at a weird angle, but it gives her more satisfaction. Apparently, it rubs hard against her G spot.

I would then put another hand under her. Fingers on her clit. I ensure my fingers are wet. So, as I fuck her, I massage her clit. For my other hand, I rest my weight on the elbow. But I bend my arm just nicely so it gives her boob a massage. And maybe pinch her nipple. Hehehe. Up to this part, it is Triple Action.

The last action is harder to achieve. She twists her head a little, and we French Kiss. All these while I am fucking her, fingering her clit and massaging her boob. If I cannot kiss her, I would stick my touch into her ear and gently kiss it.

It drives her really wild. All hot and wet. Not a bad thing to try if you wanna "over" simulate your gf....hehehe. Will do more with H. That's for sure.

No comments: