Ads2

Thursday 21 June 2012

Lesbian, Gays, Bi and Trans

Oh my goodness. The BN government has been right all along. LGBT culture is spreading fast. And now, I realise why. It's because of damn computers. People upload all sorts of things, till the point we change our sexual orientation.

What's more alarming, the Father of Computer Science, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing, Alan Turing, is a gay! Or could be a bisexual. So, computers were designed to turn the human race into LGBTs.

With this new information, the government should start banning all computers, software and other computer science related items.

This Hamsap blog however, will be exempted. Heck, I would even ask for a RM 250 million research loan. Which I am sure it will be approved. Why? With all the hamsap post, I am doing my part to keep men straight. OK? It's a war on LGBT, and I have done my part by reporting all the good stuff of being a straight guy. The hamsap B2B massages, the BJs, the very happy endings.

What more, with the loan, I will buy some cowherds for pretty gals to stay and work as GROs, massage ladies. Sorry - I wanted to get the condos, but apparently that's been reserved for cows.

So, what are you waiting for? It's time to do your part!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't mind me asking but how is being a gay, or bi, or lesbian or a tranny worse than sleeping with random women at massage places (Like you do)? Some of these homosexuals are in love, so how are they worse? It's just a question, not being rude

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Hello...and indeed thanks for your question.

I am terribly afraid you have misunderstood my article entirely. That article is poking fun at the government - asking the government to ban computers - now that we all know the father of Computer Science was gay.

Of course, that's just impossible. What I am trying to highlight is, LGBTs are part of our life - one way or another (no pun intended).

So, I cannot answer you how could they be worse than I am. LBGTs should be respected, be given the freedom of choice and not be used as a political boogeyman.